Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Current Beauty Favs

Recently, I've been obsessed with face moisturizers, peels, scrubs, lotions and anything else that relates to keeping my skin healthy and glowing. Since it's just about summer time, I've been loading up on the moisturizers (especially because of my excessive need to tan!). I'm going to share some of my current favorite skin products at the moment. A few of them, I have discovered because of the beauty of BIRCHBOX! If you don't already know what that is, check it out! You will thank me for it=).
Here are some of my favorites:

  • The first one(starting from the top right and going clockwise) is Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser. I've been using this for a while now and I love it. It is very gentle on my skin and has no weird smells like most cleansers I've tried. I think it was only about $6 at CVS!
  • The second product is Pomega5's Daily Revitalizing Concentrate. It comes in these cute little oil pods that you rub all over your face and neck. Sounds weird right? After a couple minutes the oil (which does not clog pores) soaks in and your face just looks like its glowing! I use these after I have been out in the sun for a long time and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and healthy. I just love this! It is $48 for 30 pods, but they will last you a while, I promise!
  • The third product is Pangea Organics Facial Scrub made from "Egyptian geranium with adzuki bean & Cranberry". Sounds fancy huh? It is all organic which is mostly why I love it. Not to mention it clears out your pores instantly and makes your face feel so soft! It is $32 for about 4 ounces. And if you're like me, you only use a scrub about once a week, so this stuff should last you a while.
  • The fourth product has been one of my favorites for a long time. It is the Midnight Pomegranate body cream from Bath and Body Works. I actually used to work at B&BW so I've pretty much tried every scent they make and this has always been my favorite. It smells really fruity and is perfect for the summer. During the winter time, I love the warm vanilla sugar. It smells amazing! I think you can get this cream for about $10 and it seriously lasts forever!
  • The fifth product is something I am totally obsessed with. I have only used the sample version (from my birchbox, of course) and I am head over heels in LOVE. I can't stop smelling this scent. It is PERFECT for summer time. The name of it is LIV GRN and the scent is "Earth". All of their products are "green" and totally recyclable which is definitely a plus. I can't even describe the scent other than perfection. You will just have to test it out for yourself;). The full size is $60 and comes in 3.4 fl. ounces. I can't wait to purchase this in full size!
  • The sixth product, I have actually only used once and am obsessed. It is the full strength Green Apple Peel from Juice Beauty. All you do is rub the cream on your face and leave on for 10 minutes. You can tell it's working because it tingles the whole time. After 10 minutes, rinse, and your skin seriously feels like it's five years old again! It makes it so smooth and tight. It is supposed to help with wrinkles as well as revitalize your skin. Try this, you won't regret it! It is $48, (I'm sure you can find it cheaper if you really look) and you only need to use it about once a week so it lasts!
That is all I have so far. I am still searching for the perfect facial moisturizer...To be continued...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...