Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

St. Augustine....

...is possibly one of the most wonderful cities in the United States. The atmosphere mixed with all of the cute shops and amazing restaurants make it one of my favorite places to spend the day. Luckily, it's only one hour from my house and my little brother lives there! Here are some pictures from yesterday..
This is the house that my little brother lives in...how amazing is it?! He lives in the lower half with a roommate. 
This is their super cute kitchen, its very old but I love the brick and old wood floors.
This is the one bathroom that they share. I love the tile and the stained glass window so much. Unfortunately my camera does not do this bathroom justice (I really need a new camera).
His albino hedgehog:)
This is my boyfriend and me taking a walk near the fort..
Notice the scarf that I made in my earlier post ;)
And this is my little brother, Sina. Love him so much!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to snap too many photos because my camera batteries died. But, I am telling you,  if you ever get the chance to go to St. Augustine, you HAVE to go and eat at "The Floridian". I am being serious when I say that if you visit St. Augustine without visiting this restaurant, you are seriously missing out. It is the best food I've had in a very long time and I'm depressed I couldn't take a picture it! Oh well, you'll have to see for yourselves :) Have a lovely day!

1 comments:

Niken said...

i love the kitchen too.can't believe i just found your blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...