Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love is never grey

I had the best conversation with my big brother Joao last night (you are seriously the best). He put so many things into perspective for me (when it comes to love/relationships). One thing that I haven't forgotten that he said is, "Love is either black or white, never grey. If you have doubts or aren't sure of something, it usually isn't right".
Wow, I have a lot to think about. Or maybe I think too much?

Who knows...what I do know is that I have the best brother ever.

Speaking of brothers, I actually have four. They are all equally amazingly unique and special and I love the bond that we share. When we are all together (which unfortunately does not happen enough) we talk for hours and laugh until we're crying. I am so blessed to have them in my life.




There's my one lame, sappy blog post of the day =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was it like - being the only girl? I have 2 older brothers. But you seem to have a better bond with yours.

So i liked seeing the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...