Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Food.

I go through phases. Sometimes I'm obsessed with craft projects, decorating my itty bitty apartment, sometimes with fashion, but lots of the time with food. I will literally eat anything that you put in front of me (besides yellow mustard, YUCK). Here are some of my food adventures within the past week or so. 
 {This was from a little deli in NYC. One had brie and ham and the other had sundried tomatoes, grilled chicken, and some amazing sauce I wish I knew}
 {This was a roast beef sandwich from a little cafe. It was divine. It came with a chipotle mayo. Maybe not the healthiest but so worth the calories}
 {There were a ton of these open buffets in NYC with the yummiest choices!}
 {Trying to eat healthier...yummy fruit parfaits}
 {We got a little bit drunk tipsy at the Empire State Building. This totally filled the gap}


 {Fresh food selections at a store in the Chelsea Market}

 {Me and Caro split these sandwiches. The first one was turkey and mozzerella with sundried tomato pesto on garlic ciabatta bread. The second one was swiss and ham. Kind of boring, I know, but the brioche bread was DELISH}

{Cupcakes from Eleni's}
{I know that New York is famous for their bagels but HOLY HEAVEN! Yummiest cinnamon bagel I've ever had} 
 {"The Indiaatlantic". Spiced fish with sweet onion chutney and curried sweet potatoes. A-m-a-z-i-n-g}
{Banh Mi Sandwich with picked veggies. Oh so yummy!}
{This is what I had for breakfast. Smoked salmon & cream cheese bagel. With a bit too many onions}

I hope this post made you as hungry as its already made me. Isn't hunger such a beautiful feeling? Especially when you know that you just went grocery shopping and the fridge is stocked?! Off to the kitchen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn your good culinary taste!

I'm impressed with your food photography skills as well. Or is that all the fancy camera? =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...