Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happiness

Do you ever get those days where all you want to do is lay in bed and block out the world? Then there are days when you wake up and all you want to do is go out and make friends with the world. I am having one of those days. One of those days where you are so happy that if a complete stranger walked up to you and screamed profanities in your face, you'd probably just shrug it off and give him a hug or something.
That may be a bit of an exaggeration but you catch my drift. I'm a happy girl today! And it's only 10a.m. And I am aware that I have to proctor a 2-hour final exam and go to work straight after.
I am so thankful for days like this and wish everyone could receive more of them. Imagine if everyday, every person in the whole world was having an amazingly happy day. There would be no use for fighting, killing, or wars. We would all be too content with spending moments with people we love, trying out new foods, travelling around the world, making new friends, reading new books, learning more things, exploring different cultures, or helping people in need.  I wish we were all fortunate enough to have days like this, everyday.

Here's to having a blissful day!




1 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Sara!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you safe travels to England! What part is your bf from?

I have been doing some reading and love your blog as well! Your puppy is so cute! Following you on bloglovin!

❤Sara

Sunny Blonde Studio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...