Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

M.I.A.

Wow. It has been so incredibly long since I last posted on here, I'm not even sure where to start. A lot has been happening in my life recently. Lots of changes, good and bad. Usually when stuff happens in my life, I go MIA for a little while until I can collect myself and be normal again. So as far as stuff that's happened:

1. I found out what it feels like to almost lose the most important person in my life. And why it is so important  to say 'I love you' every chance I can get. I love you, Baba.

2. I graduated college. That was a very exciting step in my life and it still feels surreal that I am done with school. Forever. At least until my Dad kicks my butt into shape and makes me start my Masters degree in a few months. Dangit!


3. I got a job at a marketing company. Then quit it. That's all I have to say about that.

4. I discovered what it means to relax and how incredibly amazing it is. And how it also makes me feel like a big fat lump. A big fat happy lump though ;). Ever since I was 16 years old I have held at least one job. Sometimes even two or three, and at one point five jobs. At the same time! What the hell was wrong with me? Anyway, now I have none and it feels ohhhh so good. Needless to say, I'm on the job hunt now because I'm going stir crazy!

5. I made homemade waffles....


6. I fell in love with a Venezuelan. Cool stuff..



That's all the excitement that I have to share for now! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...something missing.....

Niken said...

i just graduated too in April.
COngratulations for you!!!!
and welcome to the real life, haha.
oh god, what happened for point no.1?
hope everything's okay. and glad to have you back

Niken said...

hai Sarah, i nominated you for a Liebster award. check it out and play along with the questions if you don't mind :)

http://le-grand-monde.blogspot.com/2012/07/advantage-of-being-freelance-liebster.html

thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...