Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pregnancy Blog: 28 weeks



Taking pictures of yourself (especially in the mirror) is so awkward, but this is the best I got :-p



How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 20 pounds so far! I can't believe I've gained so much in so little time but apparently I am still on track! :)

Maternity clothes: Yep, still the same ones and I can't live without them!

Stretch marks: None! And still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks everyday around my belly, sides, and breasts.

Sleep: Sleep isn't too bad except for when I wake up with my arm asleep because I have to sleep on my side. Sometimes she wakes me up with a little kicking frenzy but I don't think that feeling her kicks will ever get old so I actually don't mind at all.

Best moment this week: This week has been extremely boring actually. My highlight was getting these in the mail...
I love them so much! I've been reading that these blankets are awesome for swaddling your baby and that you can never have too many. Plus, I really like these because they are made of bamboo fiber which makes them super soft! 

Miss anything? Not really. I kind of wish I could go to Halloween Horror Nights this year, but standing in a line for 3 hours doesn't exactly sound exciting !

Movement: Lots of movement, especially when I am laying on my side. Love feeling those kicks.

Food cravings: Chocolate! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None. Phew.

Symptoms: Verrrry sore groin area....STILL! Other than that, just short of breath and I've been getting heartburn a lot more frequently.

Belly button in or out? In!

Engagement ring on or off? On:)

Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!

Looking forward to: Starting hypnobirthing classes next week! And we get our last ultrasound:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

*Anna* said...

You look great!!!!

Marie said...

Pretty mother-to-be :))

Francis said...

Looking great as always. Chocolate is my craving too. ;)

Niken said...

you do look great!
and i crave chocolate this week that i should be pregnant to have an excuse. ha...

Mallory said...

I've been craving chocolate like crazy too! And I am not usually a sweets person. Crazy what these babies can do to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...