Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recent Posts

Monday, December 10, 2012

pregnancy blog: 31-34 weeks


34 weeks
I have been slacking on my pregnancy posts. It's been 4 weeks! Here are a few pictures from weeks 31&32.
31 weeks
32 weeks



How far along? 34 weeks + 3 days
Total weight gain/measurements: 30 pounds so far! It still seems like so much to me but I've been feeling great and still eating healthy!
 
Maternity clothes: Yes. Weirdly though, I can somehow fit into a few non-maternity shorts now. Maybe because she is a lot higher? Idk, but I am happy about it!
 
Stretch marks: None! And still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks everyday around my belly, sides, and breasts.
Sleep: It was going awesome for the last 3 weeks. Then, starting about 4 nights ago, I could not stop tossing and turning. I never realized how much of a struggle it would become just to turn from one side to the other, but it wakes me up everytime!
 
Best moment this week: Going shopping with my Mom. We bought the last few things I needed for little M! Now all we have to do is wait. Also, I FINALLY started my hypnobirthing class. It was so interesting and I learned a lot just in the first class. I am so excited to learn more!
 
Miss anything? Being able to easily shave my legs.
Movement: Less movement now that there is less room. But she still moves all the time!

Food cravings:Anything sweet. And blueberry bagels.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None. Phew.

Symptoms: Extremely short of breath. It's become a constant symptom now and sometimes I have to lay down on my left side because I can't catch my breath. Other than that, just the feeling of constantly having to pee and becoming a lot more fatigued.
Belly button in or out? In!

Engagement ring on or off? On:)
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: FINALLY putting together her nursery! 



Photobucket


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...